• Fixed parsing bug that produced incorrectly structured timestamp lists when using a duration file (introduced by restructuring of grammar).
Nigel Stanger committed on 5 Sep 2016
• Added config5.txt to test files. ...
• Initial work on improving error reporting (catching parser exceptions). • Some refactoring and rationalisation of the grammar.
• Reconfigured grammar to handle missing components in timestamps (closes #16). ...
• Refactored defaults setting so that it can be easily generalised to new cases.
• Removed unused literals hyphen and comment_char.
• Normalised terminology around “streams” (closes #21).
Nigel Stanger committed on 30 Aug 2016
• Default all missing fields to None instead of 0 or "" so we can check whether there actually is a value assigned if necessary.
Nigel Stanger committed on 27 Aug 2016
• Finished support for generating frames directly from PDF slides (closes #8). ...
• Specified defaults for audio and video stream numbers. • Fixed some typos on comments and debug output. • Added "/" as a valid filename character for config files. • Added some comments explaining the more obscure class variables in the Segment class. • Generalised Segment.generate_last_frame() into generate_frame(). • Ensured that generate_temp_file() returns the generated filename.
Nigel Stanger committed on 26 Aug 2016
• Moved segment classes into separate module (closes #7). ...
• Moved global configuration into separate module. • Made format of debug logging more consistent. • Added a few more info logging messages. • Renamed configuration parser module.
Nigel Stanger committed on 18 Aug 2016