• Redesigned FFprobeCommand to retrieve media file entries in JSON format for easier extraction and processing. ...
• Changed default of --input-prefix to “.”. • Added check that the input prefix actually exists. • Ensured that the segments list variable actually exists when cleanup happens.
Nigel Stanger committed on 20 Sep 2016
• Ensured that prefix isn’t added if input filename is “^”. ...
• Rearranged display of frame processing progress bar. • Better handling of frame segment processing errors: – Added SegmentException. – Checked all subprocess exit status values. • Moved cleanup() call into finally clause. • Added Segment._temp_files_list to make deletion of temporary files more predictable, and eliminate inadvertent deletion of original source files for PDF frame inputs. • Refactored segment temporary file generation (closes #22).
Nigel Stanger committed on 19 Sep 2016
• Added progress bars for all long-running operations (closes #18). ...
• Added new ProgressBar class. • Switched from subprocess to pexpect for running shell commands. • Added general shell quoting for debugging output of commands. • Rewrote the way command strings and argument lists are generated. • Removed “-loglevel error” from ffmpeg commands to enable capturing progress information (pexpect doesn’t echo the output anyway).
Nigel Stanger committed on 18 Sep 2016
• Shifted -truecolor setting from the outer image sequence into the parenthesised image sequence, to fix weird coloured box that were appearing on certain pages.
Nigel Stanger committed on 30 Aug 2016
• When appending a concat filter, check that the segments list actually contains something.
• Added white background and removed transparency for PDF to PNG image conversions.
• Moved shell command classes into separate module.
Nigel Stanger committed on 18 Aug 2016