• Moved frame segment post-processing into a function. ...
• Ensured warnings about unequal stream durations are only output if there is both an audio and a video stream (closes #20). • Fixed obsolete leftover occurrence of “options” in VideoSegment.get_last_frame_number().
Nigel Stanger committed on 30 Aug 2016
• Refactored input/output options variables and methods from FFmpegCommand into ShellCommand, so that all subclasses can use them. ...
• Enhanced ConvertCommand to do more intelligent processing of PDF frames of varying sizes and aspect ratios.
Nigel Stanger committed on 29 Aug 2016
• Finished support for generating frames directly from PDF slides (closes #8). ...
• Specified defaults for audio and video stream numbers. • Fixed some typos on comments and debug output. • Added "/" as a valid filename character for config files. • Added some comments explaining the more obscure class variables in the Segment class. • Generalised Segment.generate_last_frame() into generate_frame(). • Ensured that generate_temp_file() returns the generated filename.
Nigel Stanger committed on 26 Aug 2016
• Moved segment classes into separate module (closes #7). ...
• Moved global configuration into separate module. • Made format of debug logging more consistent. • Added a few more info logging messages. • Renamed configuration parser module.
Nigel Stanger committed on 18 Aug 2016