• Added progress bars for all long-running operations (closes #18). ...
• Added new ProgressBar class. • Switched from subprocess to pexpect for running shell commands. • Added general shell quoting for debugging output of commands. • Rewrote the way command strings and argument lists are generated. • Removed “-loglevel error” from ffmpeg commands to enable capturing progress information (pexpect doesn’t echo the output anyway).
Nigel Stanger committed on 18 Sep 2016
• Ensured that audio/video output options and filters are only included when there actually is an audio/video stream (closes #19). ...
• Rearranged exception handling on main() so that a KeyboardInterrupt is caught no matter where you are in the process.
Nigel Stanger committed on 31 Aug 2016
• Shifted -truecolor setting from the outer image sequence into the parenthesised image sequence, to fix weird coloured box that were appearing on certain pages.
Nigel Stanger committed on 30 Aug 2016
• Refactored input/output options variables and methods from FFmpegCommand into ShellCommand, so that all subclasses can use them. ...
• Enhanced ConvertCommand to do more intelligent processing of PDF frames of varying sizes and aspect ratios.
• When appending a concat filter, check that the segments list actually contains something.
• Added white background and removed transparency for PDF to PNG image conversions.
• Moved shell command classes into separate module.
Nigel Stanger committed on 18 Aug 2016