A minimal post-install configuration that gets a lab machine into a state where puppet can take it the rest of the way for full install.
Currently performs the following operations:
- Clones this repo into /tmp/bootstrap
- Prompts for and sets hostname.
- Installs and configures realmd.
- Installs and configures sssd.
- Configures puppet to use sbis-puppet as master.
- Joins the STUDENT domain.
Most of the configiuration is provided via the puppet scripts in this repo.
Requires a file named
domain_sekrit that is not part of this repo. This file should contain 3 lines as follows:
Note the capitalisation.
- Make a copy of the
bootstrap.sh file in the repo, and add to CIDATA volume of install UFD.
- Add a valid
domain_sekrit file to the same location as the above script.
- Install Ubuntu.
- Mount the CIDATA volume of the install UFD.
- Run the